Monday, August 5, 2019

Sick environments (Rambles of an employee)

Sometimes you like what you do and you wake up in the morning feeling happier to go to work and be productive. Its an amazing feeling when you work hard and face many obstacles to see what you have been working hard for turns into a real thing. Yet, Yet, YET! If you a productive person working within a differently cultured people, you will certainly face the biggest problem, which is settling down, understanding and communicating with people you are working with. I read a lot about sick work environments.Personally, I experienced working with Horrible Boss.



Last year, I have started working in a different place and I was over joyed that I'm about to try a different job and to experience and practice more of my skills, as well as, meeting new people. I saw it as a good way of work and social skills improvement, also, i thought i am getting to know new people and learn more from them. Now, a year after, I feel very tired. I don't feel happy when I wake up in the morning -as i used to-, I just  cannot wait til the weekend, where i can get some rest, physically and emotionally.



It is really weird that some people are very unaware of how beneficial to the workplace and to the workers to to be a competitive employee. Here, it is definitely wrong to shine in such environment. By their rules it is forbidden to  present a new idea/ new way of operating work process. As a result, they will group against the person with the new ideas and work hard to dim that brilliant idea.




It could be the modern way of bullying others, by making them feel miserable and unhappy to present any new idea/ suggestion.



It is very weird! I hope it isn't the same at your workplace. Or else.. you know.. it'll all result into going into reverse instead of pushing it forward.



Kindness is the best way to deal with hard situations and unkind people. Just forget and forgive, and keep going. Never give up if you cannot leave this environment for a while and then just hand over everything you have and sign the "paper" and leave as fast as you can. Still, I'm feeling sorry for places run by people who aren't focused on the good of the organization. 


In my mind this is the way of kissing them bullies good-bye. 
Be-damn-bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment